Friday, January 14, 2005

Oh, baby

I was about to post a rant that has been simmering here at threadingwater - one about Armstrong Williams and Bush administration payola for promoting the No Child Left Behind policy initiative - when I happened upon this recent picture of baby Lidia, and was totally undone. This is her official "wearing the Norwegian handknit sweater" portrait while being held by the handknitter and her GHIW. OK, give me some credit for the cropping. I know what you really want to see and it isn't the gooney, smiley faces of grownups. Happy weekend, everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you posted a picture of a baby to bring my blood pressure down! I breathe more deeply the longer I look at that fat baby face.

(I appreciate your political rants as well, though!)

-Daphne
www.livejournal.com/users/crankyisgood and /users/crankyknits

1/14/2005 06:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home