Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Let Stan Decide?

Inspired by Blue Gal, I added a new tool to threadingwater that provides a rather large amount of information about visitors to the site. No, no, no . . . your identity is still obscured, but I can tell, for instance, which city, state and country visitors are coming from - and I can determine which pages are being visited. I have regular readers from Australia, Canada and several countries in Europe. It's fun to track these statistics from all over the world - including the hits coming from the Virginia/District of Columbia region that Greatest Husband suspects are CIA monitors. (C'mon, they're dumb enough not to cloak their Internet activity, so I suppose it is possible.) But, just in case there ARE spooks out there reading my blog entries and monitoring my Internet activities, I want to make it clear that the recent hits from Islamabad, Pakistan are individuals voting in the tool belt competition. For real. How funny is that? "Hold your fez's," the competition ends when we move into our new kitchen - another two weeks or so. Vote often. Vote well. May the best tool wielder win.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

Don't fergit that some of us hackers can just look like we're from Islamabad. Trust no one!
For instance, Blue Gal is much thinner on the internet.

9/15/2005 09:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home