Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Retirement Planning

I am going to die at 83. When are you? Click here to find out! Yes, folks, here's the ultimate retirement planning tool. I scored 83. Not bad, but . . . a week ago my score on a similar test was 89. I lost six years in one week! The good news? According to the latest government statistics, Social Security will remain fully solvent throughout my expected lifetime. The bad news? I'll still have to work for another twenty years in order to finance the last thirteen years of my life and lifestyle which, no surprise, carries a fairly high requirement for travel and yarn funds. Then, there's that dream of having a llama farm with a few sheep and goats thrown in for good company. Did I say another twenty years?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home