Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Avert Your Eyes

In honor of Dia de los Muertos, I consumed a delicious concoction of shrimp and mussels and spent the weekend watching my face blow-up to monster proportions. Ah, but I was only toying with the idea of death by histamine overproduction. Next time I feel the need for a facial peel, (did you know your eyelid skin can peel?) I'm sticking with the artificial chemical variety. And speaking of scary, puffy faces . . . we certainly have been seeing enough of "Scooter," Karl Rove, and Dick Cheney lately, but where has Rummy gone? Probably shelved in some sort of damage control effort by the White House. The reappearance of His Nasty Highness might actually remind the public that this Valerie Plame case is ALL ABOUT the administration's phony, trumped-up reasons for going to war in Iraq. Now, you'll have to excuse me. Another piece of my face just fell onto the keyboard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

well, that'll teach ya. Blue Gal's been to the ER for shrimp and scallops too. One more reason we're twins. Get better soon. Love ya.

11/02/2005 06:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home